Definition of DONE! 10 Point Checklist
This content is syndicated from by Kelly Waters. To view the original post in full, click here.
A key principle of agile software development is "done means DONE!"
To be more specific, here's a 10 point checklist of what constitutes 'feature complete'...
- Code produced (all 'to do' items in code completed)
- Code commented, checked in and run against current version in source control
- Peer reviewed (or produced with pair programming) and meeting development standards
- Builds without errors
- Unit tests written and passing
- Deployed to system test environment and passed system tests
- Passed UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and signed off as meeting requirements
- Any build/deployment/configuration changes implemented/documented/communicated
- Relevant documentation/diagrams produced and/or updated
- Remaining hours for task set to zero and task closed