Agile Development Chuck Norris-style
This content is syndicated from by Kelly Waters. To view the original post in full, click here.
Hi everyone. About a year after it originated, someone pointed out this funny post by Markus Gärtner about how Chuck Norris might do agile development!
It's got some classic lines in it - these are some of my personal favourites:
- Chuck Norris can do 6 month sprints!
- Chuck Norris does not estimate. He knows.
- Chuck Norris sits at the stand-up.
- Chuck Norris does not do Kanban. He knows no limits.
- When Chuck Norris says "done", it's done!
- Chuck Norris knows that a real burndown requires napalm.